How It Works
- At Davie Dermatology and the Med Spa, we offer laser hair removal performed by licensed technicians. A series of 4-6 sessions is generally require to get satisfactory results.
- Laser hair removal uses a laser to beam light on each individual hair follicle. It disables hair from the root, targeting only the hair and leaving the skin undamaged. While it’s not totally pain-free, patients report only mild discomfort.
- Because the light targets the hair, the hair needs to be darker than the skin tone to achieve the best results.
If you’re tired of pulling the razor out every day in the shower, you might consider laser hair removal. Here are a few reasons why:
- It’s fast. While multiple sessions are required, each session itself is relatively short, and can be fit in during a lunch-hour appointment.
- It’s precise. Using the laser, hair is targeted just where you want it.
- It’s less painful than waxing.
- It will save you TIME! That is priceless!
Call the Med Spa (336)940-3875 and make plans to come in for a free consultation today, so the next time you’re invited to go with friends to the lake you can slip on that fabulous new bathing suit with confidence.
We no longer require a referral for new patients. However, it is the responsibility of the patient to get a referral if required by their insurance company. If a referral is required by an insurance company but was not obtained, the patient is responsible for all of the charges incurred during the visit.
We have reserved your appointment especially for you! We appreciate a minimum of 24 hours notice for any cancellations, so that we may offer that appointment to another patient. We reserve the right to charge a $50 no-show fee for any appointments missed without cancellation.
What to Bring
We ask that EVERY patient bring their insurance card with them to EVERY visit. This assures that we file your visit correctly with your insurance company. If we have your correct insurance information, we will file your visit and any medically necessary procedures with your insurance company. We do not file cosmetic or medically unnecessary procedures or treatments with your insurance company, and require full payment for those at the time of service.
Major Insurance we accept:
- BlueCross BlueShield
- United Healthcare
- Medicaid (Under 18)
If you don’t see your insurance company listed, please call. We may still accept it.