Laser Hair Removal
Shaving and waxing are typically the traditional ways for hair removal, because that’s what people know about. But both is time consuming, the costs can add up, and the results don’t last very long.
That’s why many people are turning to laser hair removal to get the silky smooth skin they’re longing for. We’re excited to offer this service at Davie Dermatology & The Med Spa. Here, you’ll be made comfortable in our calm, quiet environment, and within a few short sessions you’ll be hair free in all the right places.
How It Works
- At Davie Dermatology and the Med Spa, we offer laser hair removal performed by licensed technicians. A series of 4-6 sessions is generally require to get satisfactory results.
- Laser hair removal uses a laser to beam light on each individual hair follicle. It disables hair from the root, targeting only the hair and leaving the skin undamaged. While it’s not totally pain-free, patients report only mild discomfort.
- Because the light targets the hair, the hair needs to be darker than the skin tone to achieve the best results.
If you’re tired of pulling the razor out every day in the shower, you might consider laser hair removal. Here are a few reasons why:
- It’s fast. While multiple sessions are required, each session itself is relatively short, and can be fit in during a lunch-hour appointment.
- It’s precise. Using the laser, hair is targeted just where you want it.
- It’s less painful than waxing.
- It will save you TIME! That is priceless!
Call the Med Spa (336)940-3875 and make plans to come in for a free consultation today, so the next time you’re invited to go with friends to the lake you can slip on that fabulous new bathing suit with confidence.