Davie Dermatology is open and seeing patients, our providers are working a normal schedule. If you feel that you are at high risk for Covid19 infection or are uncomfortable coming into the office, you can call the office to convert your visit to a telemedicine visit or reschedule.
We have enacted some immediate changes to keep patients safe and to conserve personal protective equipment:
- In keeping with social distancing recommendations, patients will be greeted in the front lobby where we will screen you for symptoms. If you are symptom free we will then direct you to check in at the main desk. You will then be asked to wait in your car until you are ready to be seen. If you should encounter a line please stand 6 feet apart, we will have place markers on the floor to aid you in where to stand. When we are ready to see you, we will notify you by text if possible. If you do not have the ability to text, you will be given a number to place in your windshield so that we can physically notify you when we are ready.
- Patients who have any symptoms of an upper respiratory infection including: cough, fever, shortness of breath, chills/shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or exposure to anyone with known COVID-19, or who have a member of their household who is sick with a respiratory infection are requested to call the office and reschedule their appointment or convert to a telemedicine appointment. Such patients will not be allowed to enter the building, and instead should return home and call the office to reschedule. We will be flexible in trying to get patients rescheduled in a timely manner.
- We ask that no other persons accompany a patient to the visit, with the exception of a parent accompanying children, or other patients who may need a caregiver. Any necessary caregivers will also be screened with questions and a temperature check before being allowed to enter the building. In addition, all patients and caregivers will not be allowed to enter the building without a face mask.
- We will continue greater than normal cleaning of work areas and patient care areas, including wiping of all frequently touched surfaces and cleaning of examination rooms between each and every patient.
- All providers and clinical staff will wear a face mask while seeing patients and WE REQUIRE THAT YOU WEAR A FACE MASK THE ENTIRE TIME YOU ARE IN THE BUILDING!! Due to PPE shortages we are unable to provide masks to our patients at this time.
***Before your appointment, please review the “Informed Consent for in-office treatment during a Pandemic”, Located Here. You will be asked to give your written consent for this prior to being seen.***
Our commitment to you, our patients, and our community is unwavering. We stand with you all to weather this storm. We appreciate your understanding, patience, and full cooperation.
In Office Visit During COVID consent form:
Due to state / federal guidelines the following consent form is required for all in office visits during this COVID outbreak. Click Here
You will receive a call before you visit begins informing you how to connect via phone, tablet, or camera enabled computer.
Read the Consent here: https://www.daviedermatology.com/telederm/